What To Expect On Your Delivery Day
We take pride in the service we offer on each and every delivery. Like our customers, we have high standards of what you should expect from us as home delivery experts. We want your delivery to be as easy as possible. To make sure there are no problems when we deliver, we’ve listed some things you might need to consider before we arrive with your items.
What to expect from us:
- We’ll send a fully qualified Home Delivery Technician who will deliver your product to the room of your choice
- We’ll unpack your appliance and give you time to inspect the product (to make sure you are happy with it)
- We’ll remove packaging and if required take your old appliance to be recycled
- We’ll carry out a full evaluation of appliance positioning and the connections
- We’ll assemble and install your new appliance
- We’ll fully test your new appliance and give you a quick-start demonstration of the features and settings
If you’ve requested installation:
Some things to think about before we arrive:
- Make sure you are at home when you have arranged for us to deliver
- Make sure we have clear access to your room of choice. This might mean moving things (such as furniture) that might obstruct the team from delivering your new products.
- Check that any necessary electrical or water connections are within 1.5m of where you would like your appliance installed.
- If you are in any doubt, just give us a call on 0345 209 7461.
If you have requested installation:
Installation and Removal
If you have asked us to recycle your old appliance, we’ve listed some things that you will need to do in order for us to take it with us when we leave:
|Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, and Dishwashers||Make sure that they have been emptied, drained and disconnected|
|Refrigeration appliances||Make sure that they have been emptied, disconnected and where applicable, defrosted. Unfortunately our Home Delivery team will not be able to take away an old appliance if it has not been defrosted.|
|Cookers or hard-wired appliances||Make sure that they have been disconnected|
|Built-in appliances||Make sure that they have been disconnected, removed from the unit and where applicable, detached from the door|