TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Information about us
www.productcare.co.uk is a site operated by Product Care Limited (we, us, our). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7570982 and have our registered office at Green Bank Business Park, Swan Lane, Hindley Green, Wigan, Lancashire, WN2 4AY.
Other applicable terms
Should you wish to purchase any goods shown or advertised on our site, the supply of those goods will be subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy (which set out the terms on which we process your personal data and information about the cookies on our site) will also apply to your use of our site.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable or interrupted at any time or for any period.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Your use of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that infringes any intellectual property right or right to privacy; and/or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation to any person.
Viruses, hacking and other offences.
- not to use our site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic or time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other technologically harmful programs, data or code;
- not to attempt to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any database connected to our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored or which is connected to our site; and/or
- any software used in the provision of our site; and
- not to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (and may commit additional offences under local laws in other applicable jurisdictions). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Whenever you make use of a feature on our site that allows you to upload feedback, comments, reviews and/or other material to the site (together the “User Content”), all such User Content must comply with the content standards set out below.
You acknowledge that by uploading User Content to the site, such User Content may be visible to and accessible by others. You grant us to right to use and display such User Content. You have sole responsibility for the legality, integrity, accuracy and quality of User Content you upload or submit to the site.
We do not verify or endorse any User Content posted by you or any other user of the site. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be responsible or liable for any User Content.
All User Content which is uploaded submitted to the site must comply with the following content standards. You will not post, link to or otherwise distribute any User Content that:
- infringes or would infringe any third party intellectual property rights or any rights to privacy;
- does not comply with any applicable law, regulation or code of practice or which advocates or incites illegal activity;
- you do not have the necessary rights, consents and permissions to do so;
- is used to impersonate, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- is likely to deceive or mislead any person or is inaccurate or untrue;
- promotes, solicits or contains abusive, defamatory, violent, harassing, indecent, obscene, pornographic, threatening, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate, objectionable or unlawful material, or which is harmful to minors; or
- contains corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses, worms or any other technologically harmful data, programs or software.
You warrant that any User Content submitted by you complies with the standards above, and you will be liable to us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We reserve the right to remove any User Content posted by you without notice if we receive notice that, or if in our opinion, such User Content does not comply with any of the content standards set out above, or if we otherwise wish to remove any User Content at our discretion.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any legal, regulatory or other administrative body of competent jurisdiction or any third party who claims that any User Content posted by you via the site is unlawful, untrue or defamatory, or constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or is in breach of any legal duty owed to that third party.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
Our site and the information and content contained on it are provided “as is” and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby expressly exclude all liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- waste of management or office time; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of any business of yours (including but not limited to the types of loss and damage excluded in respect of business users set out in the paragraph above).
The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications and shall not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the transmission of any such communications. We shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access our site which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that our site is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from such content. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods or services by us to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- issue of a warning to you;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking to our site
Linking to our site is prohibited without our prior written consent.
You must not:
- establish a link in a way that is not fair or legal;
- establish a link in such a way as to damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you;
- establish a link to our site in any website that includes unlawful or fraudulent content, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- frame our site on any other site; or
- create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents or availability of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you are a consumer, you and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a use of our site (including non-contractual disputes or claims), save that nothing shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the place of your residence.
If you wish to contact us in respect of our site, please contact us at email@example.com, 0345 209 7461 or using our Contact Us form on our site.
Thank you for visiting our site.