Careers with Product Care
At Product Care, we strive for excellence within our team, our open working culture allow staff to be flexible in their own approach.
As the company continues to grow, we are always on the lookout for great talent – people who are as passionate as we are and, just as importantly, embrace change and innovation. We have a real sense of excitement about the future and the possibilities it can bring.
If you have the imagination and dedication to help take us to the next level, take a look at our current job vacancies. We look forward to hearing from you.
- To support the Home Delivery/Customer Engagement teams to effectively use Home Delivery/Customer Engagement Software including Route Planning, Telematics and Delivery Software and Systems.
- To manage the integration and maintenance of Home Delivery/Customer Engagement Software and Systems, suggesting improvements for efficiency.
- To be responsible for the integration and maintenance of Flexipod and Tom Tom Telematics (if requested).
- To analyse Home Delivery/Customer Engagement resourcing requirements based on delivery/service demand and report these findings to the Product Care Director.
- To analyse data captured within Home Delivery/Customer Engagement to produce operational reports as requested by the Commercial Manager/Product Care Director.
- To complete other miscellaneous activities that are deemed appropriate for the role of a ‘Business Analyst’ to support the efficient operation of The Group.
- To support Product Care Limited’s delivery and installation programme of large domestic appliances (i.e. washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration etc.) as part of a one or two man team. A flexible approach to shift work is mandatory.
- To comply with all legal regulations with regards to driving, to take adequate breaks, and maintain safe driving practices at all times.
- To undertake various projects/tasks as directed by Home Delivery Team Leader / DSV Manager
- To undertake miscellaneous tasks as required supporting the effective running of the business.